Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application (Gwyneth)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gwyneth03

gwyneth03

GM Application (Gwyneth) Empty
PostSubject: GM Application (Gwyneth)   GM Application (Gwyneth) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:47 am

Good Day!

Name: Gwyneth Mariah B. Torralba
Hometown: Bacoor,Cavite
Email Address:
gwyneth03@yahoo.com(Currently Using)
gwyneth0809@yahoo.com
What is Love?: LOL Do I need to answer this <~~~~ ( haha this is an application not a slumbook =) )

Why would I apply for a GM(Game Master) Position?
First of all, I am not after the POWER that a GM could have. Ok. Lets make it straight to the point! I'm not a competitive person that wants to compare my ability(and my equips Razz ) with the others. I just want to help In-REAL-Life Vagrants(Those who are new about the game or those who needs assistance for better playing). If i were given the chance to be the GM of this server, I would give all my best to Reach out My hands to those who are in Need.

Will-Be-Made if GM Application is accepted:
~~> EVENTS HOSTING (Who does not want events??? I hope i can introduce a fun/interesting events!! I'll try to invent MY OWN-MADE events! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
~~> Report Clerk/Agent (You found a bug? You found an abuser? You found a harasser? Don't Worry, I (and the others) will Take actions for it!)
~~> I can be ur SHOULDER (Got family problems?, Co-player conflict? Call me and you can share it with me!)
~~> I can be ur Call Center Agent! (So you still dont know what an LG is? OR you dont know some basics in the Game? Need Help in some information? Heed my call and ill try to answer it all ^^)
~~> Chatmate! (So are u bored coz u are already UBER Strong? Chatting with me is FUN! Get to know me BETTER! hahha)
~~> Ill be ur SPOKEWoMaN (You got some suggestions that could make the server better? Talk with me and we'll try to find it it could be helpful to the server)
~~> I can be ur Tutor (You need assitance in Math, Science, or even Lunch? Its better to have cool and high grades in school card so everyone will be proud of U!)
~~> "Huhuhu" GM_______ Abused me!!! Help Gwyneth!!! (OK Did one of the admins use his UBER POWER to belittle you? Beep my name and we'll take actions for it!)~~
~~> And most of all I want to IMPLEMENT the RESPECT-ALL-POLICY! (Even we are GMs, you have the rights to be respected!~) Respect is not given. It is to be earned. If you wanna be respected. Try to respect urself 1st and the others!. Stop those ear-freaking words! Just have a good negotiation and everything will be fine!

cheers Thank You..... <3 you all!!! cheers

Last edited by gwyneth03 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:10 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Impower
Admin
Impower

PostSubject: Re: GM Application (Gwyneth)   GM Application (Gwyneth) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:51 am

Wooo!! cheers

Thank You for applying as a GM.. Razz

Lemme Think.. Rolling Eyes

I will ask Numb bout this..

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://flyforrawrz.forumotion.net
gwyneth03

gwyneth03

PostSubject: Re: GM Application (Gwyneth)   GM Application (Gwyneth) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:06 am

hahaha sorry it took long for me to make this hahaha. I was preparing our food while i was typing it sorry it was short lol! Ill try my best to Edit and Add something about it!
Back to top Go down
Impower
Admin
Impower

PostSubject: Re: GM Application (Gwyneth)   GM Application (Gwyneth) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:20 am

That's OK..

For me ur accepted! lol!

But lets wait for Numb for his comments bout you..

cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
https://flyforrawrz.forumotion.net
Tobi

Tobi

PostSubject: Re: GM Application (Gwyneth)   GM Application (Gwyneth) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:15 am

GO GWYN!! GO FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/panchbob
ColdTophe

ColdTophe

PostSubject: Re: GM Application (Gwyneth)   GM Application (Gwyneth) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:33 am

Good luck Gwyn
Happy New Year
take it all the way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Application (Gwyneth)   GM Application (Gwyneth) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM Application (Gwyneth)
Page 1 of 1