Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application [ColdTophe]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ColdTophe

ColdTophe

GM Application [ColdTophe] Empty
PostSubject: GM Application [ColdTophe]   GM Application [ColdTophe] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:28 am

Job: Student at Matulog :]

Home Address: Born in Paris,France but now I'm Staying in Palompon,Leyte and in the month of May I will be staying in Manila

Email Add: xtophe6@yahoo.com
tophestrongheart@yahoo.com

GMT: +8:00 GMT
Rules:
No Spamming
No saying of bad words
No CHEATING
Do not kill new players instead HELP them
No use of bug
No Begging of items/penya
Recruit new members/players
Respect the Owner and don't argue with him[Impower]
Support and Vote for this server so it will grow and become a huge community

Why do you want to become a GM: It's because I love to be.. I'm not after the power or anything that a GM can do.
I just want to help those players who needed help. Do some event and watch those players who are having fun and trying hard to win the event
Experience and Background being a GM: Sad to say but None.. If i will be announce as one of the GM's in this server this will be my first time and debut

FlyFF exp: I have played a lot of private servers [Flyff] and i have an experience of playing the flyff ph for 2 years and a half

Why should we get you as a GM: It's because im willing to help this server grow and i will do what i have to do.. most of I will show this server who really is COLDTOPHE <3 ^_^

Brag about yourself here ^_^: I'm GOOD LOOKING person haha.. I can understand the game so easily.. Well i'm not that ADDICT to the game but if i will get addicted to the game in highest i will become BEYOND GODLIKE so easily and I have an experience for playing 3 days straight with only 3 hours of sleep a day.. I think that's all that I can brag about my self..
Back to top Go down
Impower
Admin
Impower

PostSubject: Re: GM Application [ColdTophe]   GM Application [ColdTophe] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:35 am

Nice application Cold..

lol!

Just wait for further announcements..

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://flyforrawrz.forumotion.net
gwyneth03

gwyneth03

PostSubject: Re: GM Application [ColdTophe]   GM Application [ColdTophe] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:48 am

Hahaha Nc Tope!( haha sorry Tope rin kasi tawag ko sa pinsan kong kapangalan mo!)
Happy New Year din and GOODLUCK sa ating tatlo ni Tobi!

GodSpeed!
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

PostSubject: Re: GM Application [ColdTophe]   GM Application [ColdTophe] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:08 am

Goodluck sa inyo... No No No No

alam ko naman hindi ako matatanggap Smile pero im happy with the decision of the admins Very Happy

at sana magampanan ng mga magiging Respected Gm's natin ang kanilang tungkulin <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/panchbob
ColdTophe

ColdTophe

PostSubject: Re: GM Application [ColdTophe]   GM Application [ColdTophe] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:13 pm

Thnx guys..
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL..
MORE POWER TO IMPOWER FOR MAKING THIS SERVER
Back to top Go down
ColdTophe

ColdTophe

PostSubject: Re: GM Application [ColdTophe]   GM Application [ColdTophe] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:17 pm

Hehe Ok lang yun Gwyn Tophe naman talga nickname ko
ehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Application [ColdTophe]   GM Application [ColdTophe] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM Application [ColdTophe]
Page 1 of 1